HOLLYWOOD, Calif. and BERLIN, Germany, March 4, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The National Association of Record Industry Professionals led a delegation on a mission of commerce, culture and copyright advocacy from Hollywood to Berlin during September 2013 and since to stimulate entertainment economic activities in both countries. The mission resulted in music placements in American productions, including a German artist, and renewed interest in international creative collaborations.
BOOK SERIAL: Ambient Deviant Speedmetal Polka, Chapter 20: They played for 115 minutes and the crowd was panting for more. ...
ARTICLE: There I was, working at an ad agency whose main office was located not too far from Amoeba Records ...
ARTICLE: "That's a hit song!" The speaker was Wendie Colter, complimenting fellow artist Fran Lucci on one of her warm ...
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Feb. 28, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Every one of us has been through the emotional roller coaster leading up to a first kiss and all of those sensations are presented in ‘Good Night Kiss,’ the latest country song from Shady Hill Records artist Sandra Piller.
Chicago Native Jazz Vocalist Educator Lenora Zenzalai Helm Invited to Perform in Concert with the Durham Symphony Orchestra
CHICAGO, Ill., Feb. 27, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Stunningly gifted vocalist, educator and founder of the progressive programs Vocal Musicianship Academy and Vocal Jazz Online, Lenora Zenzalai Helm has received the coup honor of an invitation to be a featured singer in the program ‘Durham Symphony Orchestra and All That Jazz.’
Broadway Musicians to Make Beautiful Music with their Spouses in Pit Stop Players ‘Date Night’ Concert
NEW YORK, N.Y., Feb. 14, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Pit Stop Players, a fourteen-member instrumental ensemble composed of veteran Broadway pit musicians, will present an unusual concert entitled ‘Date Night,’ featuring group members and their spouses performing together. The event will take place Monday, March 24, 2014, at 7:30 p.m., at the Leonard Nimoy Thalia at Peter Norton Symphony Space, 2537 Broadway at 95th Street.
World’s First Lifetime Free KiwiG PhonTunes: A Multi-device Music Migration Idea Instead of One-way iTunes Transfer
HONG KONG and NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — With the introduction of KiwiG PhonTunes-the world’s first music transfer software for lifetime free launched by KiwiGeeker – limitless migration, backup, and management of music across devices and platforms (iOS/Android/iTunes/PC/External disk) is now a reality. iTunes music management is now history.
Jazz Vocalist Lenora Helm Hammonds to Perform in Concert with Durham Symphony Orchestra under Direction of Maestro William Henry Curry
DURHAM, N.C., Feb. 13, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Stunningly gifted vocalist, educator and founder of the progressive programs Vocal Musicianship Academy and Vocal Jazz Online, Lenora Helm Hammonds has received the coup honor of an invitation to be a featured singer in the program ‘Durham Symphony Orchestra and All That Jazz.’
TIPP CITY, Ohio, Feb. 10, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Producer and musician Donnie Reis of Twelve3south Studio in Tipp City, Ohio is set to join up-and-coming singer/songwriter Caroline Glaser for a three-week tour of several Midwest and Mid-Atlantic states, including stops near Chicago, Boston, and New York City.
American Families Rescue Teens from ‘Powder Keg’ Ukraine – ‘Orphan’ Music Video Raises Awareness of the Plight of Orphaned Kids
HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., Feb. 4, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Adoptions of older children and teens are often called ‘rescues’ because kids ‘age out’ at 16 Years-old. These children usually wind up homeless, with bleak futures. Many become addicted to drugs. Project One Forty Three, Inc., a non-profit organization presently working with orphanages in Ukraine, Latvia and China, pairs these forgotten, hard-to-adopt kids with ‘host families’ in the United States for 4-6 weeks each summer and winter.
The Blue Hill Troupe Celebrates 90 Years with Gilbert & Sullivan’s ‘Ruddigore’ to Benefit Quality Services for the Autism Community
NEW YORK, N.Y., Feb. 3, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Blue Hill Troupe, Ltd., the only musical theater group in New York City to donate its net proceeds to charity, celebrates its 90th season with Gilbert & Sullivan’s ‘Ruddigore.’
Book ‘The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business’ has put in busy two months since release, from NAMM2014 to MMC18
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Jan. 30, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — A new book, ‘The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business’ (ISBN: 978-1608325788; Greenleaf Book Group Press) by Loren Weisman is now available in 26 different countries as well as an eBook edition (ISBN: 978-1608325795). The book delivers the ‘who, what, when, where, why, and how’ of the steps musicians and bands have to take to succeed in music.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Jan. 27, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — What was it like to be in the recording studio as Michael Jackson created the iconic tracks for such monumental albums as ‘Thriller,’ ‘Bad,’ ‘Dangerous,’ ‘HIStory,’ and “Blood on the Dance Floor”? Truly dedicated fans will find out from two of the recording engineers who were there with MJ, Quincy Jones, and all the famous musicians as Matt Forger joins Brad Sundberg for the next ‘In the Studio with MJ’ session scheduled for February 8, 2014, in Orlando, Florida.
HONG KONG and NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — KiwiG PhonTunes is the must-try free music transfer application launched this week by data specialist software and integrated data solution provider KiwiGeeker. Overcoming many of the greatest music transfer challenges, KiwiG PhonTunes enables users to transfer any music between multiple devices free-of-charge and without fear of file overwriting. This software is absolutely indispensable to any true music lover.
SHENZHEN, China and NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Leawo Software is working with Giveaway of the Day to give out Leawo iTransfer as the one-day limited giveaway gift on giveawayoftheday.com on Jan. 27, 2014. Meanwhile, Leawo iTransfer is also available for totally free from Jan. 27 to Feb. 12, 2014 on Leawo’s 2014 Spring Promotion, along with multiple high discounted special offers and bundles.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Jan. 23, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — On February 14, Valentines Day, most people think of romance, flowers, candy, and candlelit dinners. But children also celebrate by sending and receiving valentines, dreaming up DIY projects for their parents, siblings, and teachers — and they are definitely pleased about the candy! Ruth Roberts Music also brings something sweet for the occasion.
KiwiGeeker Launches KiwiG PhonTunes Freeware to Overcome iTunes and Mobile Device Music Transfer and Management Challenges
HONG KONG and NEW YORK, N.Y., Jan. 22, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — KiwiGeeker, a software developer and solution provider specializing in data management and data recovery solutions, today announced the launch of their first freeware, KiwiG PhonTunes, to break music transfer barriers for music lovers everywhere. KiwiG PhonTunes allows users to freely and flexibly transfer music (with ratings and other relevant data included) between any iOS and Android device and any PC’s iTunes library.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Jan. 6, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — SoulDirection1 announced this week the release of a new contemporary Christian album, ‘To the Least of These,’ a compilation of 13 songs they have written to inspire and uplift most anyone who is experiencing a difficult time in their lives or for the simple enjoyment of listening to good music.
NEW YORK, N.Y., Dec. 18, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Artist Daniel Edwards depicts Jay Z as a Care Bear pal with Funshine Bear on the rap mogul’s shoulder wearing Leather Boxing Shorts from the Barneys New York collection, accompanied by six designer ornaments to be auctioned on eBay, with a share of the proceeds going to an organization that supports the ACLU’s policies against racial profiling. The work will be unveiled online this week, announced Cory Allen Contemporary Art.
TIPP CITY, Ohio, Dec. 18, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Producer and musician Donnie Reis of twelve3south studio hits a home run with the Caroline Glaser song ‘Money Tree.’ Recorded and produced in Tipp City, Ohio, ‘Money Tree’ was charting as the number two singer/songwriter single on iTunes as of December 17.
ASHEVILLE, N.C., Dec. 13, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Music Department of the University of UNC-Greensboro has given The Bob Moog Foundation a collection of vintage synthesizer hardware and other equipment. The gift, which will be on permanent loan at the Foundation, was announced today by the Foundation’s executive director Michelle Moog-Koussa.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Dec. 9, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — When elementary school teachers plan for their holiday entertainment programs, they turn to the Ruth Roberts’ children’s music catalog of song collections for Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, and more.
Explore Music Industry Newswire™
Awesome Artistry Flies Under the Fame Radar
JMWest Entertainment Announces Single Release Party for JUSTICE’s ‘By My Side’
Komplete 9 announced by Native Instruments featuring new Monark analog-modeling synth and Battery 4 Virtual Drum Machine
- Wobble Wobble Woo! REVIEW: SONiVOX Dubstep Destruction Tools Software Bundle
- REVIEW: It’s not uncommon for software publishers to, at some point, bundle together various previously released products into a newly birthed bundle-of-joy, and SONiVOX has done just this with...
- Review: Shure KSM42 Large Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Vocal Mic
- REVIEW: You've been kidnapped by evil Audio Trolls and locked in an underground bunker. You are allowed to live only if you produce the world's best vocal recording. You're allowed only one...
- Video Review: John Bowen SOLARIS Synthesizer – Part One
- Music Industry Newswire COLUMN: Recently I found myself bemoaning the lack of walk-through "here are some demo patches" videos for a number of synths, keyboards and other music gear I own, so the...
- Back to the Byrds House: Eight Miles High
- Music Industry Newswire COLUMN: “Eight Miles High” is one of the greatest songs of all time. It influenced me significantly and from what I can discern from multiple sources had major...
- Awesome Artistry Flies Under the Fame Radar
- Life can be a bit of a crapshoot. For example, one never knows when a night on the town will bring you face-to-face with magnificent music. SONIA DADA: They played for 115 minutes and the...
- Night on the Town, or: Untouchable Sex Chain in Tupelo
- Symptoms: anger, resentment, frustration, tension, and anti-social urges. Prescription: live music of outrageous proportions. ARTICLE: There I was, working at an ad agency whose main office...
- Singers and their Songs – they need tunes and lyrics before they step into the spotlight
- Singers need tunes and lyrics before they step into the spotlight. Some of them write their own material and sometimes the results are magnificent. ARTICLE: "That's a hit song!" The speaker...
- Musicians Who Go Above and Beyond
- ARTICLE: Musicians of every type, from the deplorable to the divine, hit the stage every night of the week. Amongst the many who are mundane you can sometimes find a superstar that just hasen't yet...
- Clubbing: Rakit, Soul Friction, Organik, EYE
- Crunching waves of sonic splendor. Or as my son once put it: the fine art of noisemaking. ARTICLE: Okay, who's making this incredible racket? Oh wait, it's Rakit, a three-piece group that...
- Jody: There's exceptions to any rule. For me, the co...
- John P: The "song" is the foundation of the music busine...
- ralfy: fantastic long waiting mayor update yeah....
- Al Bowman: For those who don't know me, LA MUSIC AWARDS ... ...
- Al Bowman: I find this article interesting. You know I have a...
- KiwiGeeker Launches KiwiG PhonTunes Freeware to Overcome iTunes and Mobile Device Music Transfer and Management Challenges Wed, 22 Jan 2014
- Sandra Piller Tells All About a ‘Good Night Kiss’ Fri, 28 Feb 2014
- Chicago Native Jazz Vocalist Educator Lenora Zenzalai Helm Invited to Perform in Concert with the Durham Symphony Orchestra Thu, 27 Feb 2014
- Broadway Musicians to Make Beautiful Music with their Spouses in Pit Stop Players ‘Date Night’ Concert Fri, 14 Feb 2014
- World’s First Lifetime Free KiwiG PhonTunes: A Multi-device Music Migration Idea Instead of One-way iTunes Transfer Thu, 13 Feb 2014