HOLLYWOOD, Calif., April 18, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Los Angeles Music Network (LAMN) is delighted to announce a new sponsor of its upcoming ROCK and URBAN LAMN Jam Music Contests (‘LAMN Jams’) happening this spring in Los Angeles. Send2Press(R) Newswire, a unit of Neotrope(R), will be the official press release service, helping to take LAMN Jams to a new level.
BOOK SERIAL: Ambient Deviant Speedmetal Polka, Chapter 20: They played for 115 minutes and the crowd was panting for more. ...
ARTICLE: There I was, working at an ad agency whose main office was located not too far from Amoeba Records ...
ARTICLE: "That's a hit song!" The speaker was Wendie Colter, complimenting fellow artist Fran Lucci on one of her warm ...
TIPP CITY, Ohio, April 9, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The doors at twelve3south Studio are always open to artists who are looking to make some music, even if they stop in at a moment’s notice. The Tipp City, Ohio music studio, which is owned by producer and performer Donnie Reis, hosted The Filharmonic, of NBC’s ‘The Sing Off’ Season 4 earlier this month when the up-and-coming a cappella group stopped in to lay down a few tracks for an upcoming EP.
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., April 1, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Loren Weisman, author of ‘The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business’ (ISBN: 978-1608325788) and co-founder of Artists Bridge, a new music industry resource hub, will be at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books from April 12-13 at booth 934.
Third Annual Southeast Arizona Wine Growers Music Festival Set for April 12 and 13, 2014 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
TUCSON, Ariz., March 24, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — In celebration of the 30th anniversary of Arizona’s original and only American Viticulture Area (AVA), Kief-Joshua Vineyards will be hosting the Third Annual Southeast Arizona Wine Growers Festival, featuring 21 Arizona Wineries in one location, on April 12 and 13, 2014, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Families welcome end of winter weather with the many ‘Tickle Your Funny Bone’ collections from Ruth Roberts Music
LOS ANGELES, Calif., March 12, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — After a heavy winter, parents of small children all around the country may be in a celebratory mood as they anticipate letting their children once again enjoy the great outdoors. Adding to the fun is the availability of many songs and albums from the Ruth Roberts children songbook collection, including ‘St. Patrick’s Day Songs That Tickle Your Funny Bone,’ ‘Easter Songs That Tickle Your Funny Bone,’ ‘Spring Songs That Tickle Your Funny Bone,’ and ‘April Fools’ Day Songs That Tickle Your Funny Bone.’
CHICAGO, Ill., March 10, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Executive and AandR Rep’s from major and reputable independent record labels along with other music industry power brokers and insiders will be in Gurnee, Illinois June 27-29, 2014 at the Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center for the Chicago Music Conference.
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. and BERLIN, Germany, March 4, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The National Association of Record Industry Professionals led a delegation on a mission of commerce, culture and copyright advocacy from Hollywood to Berlin during September 2013 and since to stimulate entertainment economic activities in both countries. The mission resulted in music placements in American productions, including a German artist, and renewed interest in international creative collaborations.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Feb. 28, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Every one of us has been through the emotional roller coaster leading up to a first kiss and all of those sensations are presented in ‘Good Night Kiss,’ the latest country song from Shady Hill Records artist Sandra Piller.
Chicago Native Jazz Vocalist Educator Lenora Zenzalai Helm Invited to Perform in Concert with the Durham Symphony Orchestra
CHICAGO, Ill., Feb. 27, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Stunningly gifted vocalist, educator and founder of the progressive programs Vocal Musicianship Academy and Vocal Jazz Online, Lenora Zenzalai Helm has received the coup honor of an invitation to be a featured singer in the program ‘Durham Symphony Orchestra and All That Jazz.’
Broadway Musicians to Make Beautiful Music with their Spouses in Pit Stop Players ‘Date Night’ Concert
NEW YORK, N.Y., Feb. 14, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Pit Stop Players, a fourteen-member instrumental ensemble composed of veteran Broadway pit musicians, will present an unusual concert entitled ‘Date Night,’ featuring group members and their spouses performing together. The event will take place Monday, March 24, 2014, at 7:30 p.m., at the Leonard Nimoy Thalia at Peter Norton Symphony Space, 2537 Broadway at 95th Street.
World’s First Lifetime Free KiwiG PhonTunes: A Multi-device Music Migration Idea Instead of One-way iTunes Transfer
HONG KONG and NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — With the introduction of KiwiG PhonTunes-the world’s first music transfer software for lifetime free launched by KiwiGeeker – limitless migration, backup, and management of music across devices and platforms (iOS/Android/iTunes/PC/External disk) is now a reality. iTunes music management is now history.
Jazz Vocalist Lenora Helm Hammonds to Perform in Concert with Durham Symphony Orchestra under Direction of Maestro William Henry Curry
DURHAM, N.C., Feb. 13, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Stunningly gifted vocalist, educator and founder of the progressive programs Vocal Musicianship Academy and Vocal Jazz Online, Lenora Helm Hammonds has received the coup honor of an invitation to be a featured singer in the program ‘Durham Symphony Orchestra and All That Jazz.’
TIPP CITY, Ohio, Feb. 10, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Producer and musician Donnie Reis of Twelve3south Studio in Tipp City, Ohio is set to join up-and-coming singer/songwriter Caroline Glaser for a three-week tour of several Midwest and Mid-Atlantic states, including stops near Chicago, Boston, and New York City.
American Families Rescue Teens from ‘Powder Keg’ Ukraine – ‘Orphan’ Music Video Raises Awareness of the Plight of Orphaned Kids
HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., Feb. 4, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Adoptions of older children and teens are often called ‘rescues’ because kids ‘age out’ at 16 Years-old. These children usually wind up homeless, with bleak futures. Many become addicted to drugs. Project One Forty Three, Inc., a non-profit organization presently working with orphanages in Ukraine, Latvia and China, pairs these forgotten, hard-to-adopt kids with ‘host families’ in the United States for 4-6 weeks each summer and winter.
The Blue Hill Troupe Celebrates 90 Years with Gilbert & Sullivan’s ‘Ruddigore’ to Benefit Quality Services for the Autism Community
NEW YORK, N.Y., Feb. 3, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Blue Hill Troupe, Ltd., the only musical theater group in New York City to donate its net proceeds to charity, celebrates its 90th season with Gilbert & Sullivan’s ‘Ruddigore.’
Book ‘The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business’ has put in busy two months since release, from NAMM2014 to MMC18
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Jan. 30, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — A new book, ‘The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business’ (ISBN: 978-1608325788; Greenleaf Book Group Press) by Loren Weisman is now available in 26 different countries as well as an eBook edition (ISBN: 978-1608325795). The book delivers the ‘who, what, when, where, why, and how’ of the steps musicians and bands have to take to succeed in music.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Jan. 27, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — What was it like to be in the recording studio as Michael Jackson created the iconic tracks for such monumental albums as ‘Thriller,’ ‘Bad,’ ‘Dangerous,’ ‘HIStory,’ and “Blood on the Dance Floor”? Truly dedicated fans will find out from two of the recording engineers who were there with MJ, Quincy Jones, and all the famous musicians as Matt Forger joins Brad Sundberg for the next ‘In the Studio with MJ’ session scheduled for February 8, 2014, in Orlando, Florida.
HONG KONG and NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — KiwiG PhonTunes is the must-try free music transfer application launched this week by data specialist software and integrated data solution provider KiwiGeeker. Overcoming many of the greatest music transfer challenges, KiwiG PhonTunes enables users to transfer any music between multiple devices free-of-charge and without fear of file overwriting. This software is absolutely indispensable to any true music lover.
SHENZHEN, China and NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Leawo Software is working with Giveaway of the Day to give out Leawo iTransfer as the one-day limited giveaway gift on giveawayoftheday.com on Jan. 27, 2014. Meanwhile, Leawo iTransfer is also available for totally free from Jan. 27 to Feb. 12, 2014 on Leawo’s 2014 Spring Promotion, along with multiple high discounted special offers and bundles.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Jan. 23, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — On February 14, Valentines Day, most people think of romance, flowers, candy, and candlelit dinners. But children also celebrate by sending and receiving valentines, dreaming up DIY projects for their parents, siblings, and teachers — and they are definitely pleased about the candy! Ruth Roberts Music also brings something sweet for the occasion.
Explore Music Industry Newswire™
Awesome Artistry Flies Under the Fame Radar
JMWest Entertainment Announces Single Release Party for JUSTICE’s ‘By My Side’
Komplete 9 announced by Native Instruments featuring new Monark analog-modeling synth and Battery 4 Virtual Drum Machine
- Wobble Wobble Woo! REVIEW: SONiVOX Dubstep Destruction Tools Software Bundle
- REVIEW: It’s not uncommon for software publishers to, at some point, bundle together various previously released products into a newly birthed bundle-of-joy, and SONiVOX has done just this with...
- Review: Shure KSM42 Large Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Vocal Mic
- REVIEW: You've been kidnapped by evil Audio Trolls and locked in an underground bunker. You are allowed to live only if you produce the world's best vocal recording. You're allowed only one...
- Video Review: John Bowen SOLARIS Synthesizer – Part One
- Music Industry Newswire COLUMN: Recently I found myself bemoaning the lack of walk-through "here are some demo patches" videos for a number of synths, keyboards and other music gear I own, so the...
- Back to the Byrds House: Eight Miles High
- Music Industry Newswire COLUMN: “Eight Miles High” is one of the greatest songs of all time. It influenced me significantly and from what I can discern from multiple sources had major...
- Awesome Artistry Flies Under the Fame Radar
- Life can be a bit of a crapshoot. For example, one never knows when a night on the town will bring you face-to-face with magnificent music. SONIA DADA: They played for 115 minutes and the...
- Night on the Town, or: Untouchable Sex Chain in Tupelo
- Symptoms: anger, resentment, frustration, tension, and anti-social urges. Prescription: live music of outrageous proportions. ARTICLE: There I was, working at an ad agency whose main office...
- Singers and their Songs – they need tunes and lyrics before they step into the spotlight
- Singers need tunes and lyrics before they step into the spotlight. Some of them write their own material and sometimes the results are magnificent. ARTICLE: "That's a hit song!" The speaker...
- Musicians Who Go Above and Beyond
- ARTICLE: Musicians of every type, from the deplorable to the divine, hit the stage every night of the week. Amongst the many who are mundane you can sometimes find a superstar that just hasen't yet...
- Clubbing: Rakit, Soul Friction, Organik, EYE
- Crunching waves of sonic splendor. Or as my son once put it: the fine art of noisemaking. ARTICLE: Okay, who's making this incredible racket? Oh wait, it's Rakit, a three-piece group that...
- Jody: There's exceptions to any rule. For me, the co...
- John P: The "song" is the foundation of the music busine...
- ralfy: fantastic long waiting mayor update yeah....
- Al Bowman: For those who don't know me, LA MUSIC AWARDS ... ...
- Al Bowman: I find this article interesting. You know I have a...
- Chicago Native Jazz Vocalist Educator Lenora Zenzalai Helm Invited to Perform in Concert with the Durham Symphony Orchestra Thu, 27 Feb 2014
- Sandra Piller Tells All About a ‘Good Night Kiss’ Fri, 28 Feb 2014
- NARIP Leads Mission from Hollywood to Berlin Tue, 04 Mar 2014
- Chicago Music Conference 2014 Brings Together Indie Labels, Hip Hop Veterans and Career Workshops Mon, 10 Mar 2014
- Families welcome end of winter weather with the many ‘Tickle Your Funny Bone’ collections from Ruth Roberts Music Wed, 12 Mar 2014