Valiant Horizon this week announced that KlangKellerZeit is a new artist on the label roster. With a DJ background in addition to his producer role, he brings more excitement to the Valiant Horizon family with a deep house and dark techno sound that helps the label continue pioneering unique trends in the electronica space.
ARTICLE: There I was, working at an ad agency whose main office was located not too far from Amoeba Records ...
ARTICLE: "That's a hit song!" The speaker was Wendie Colter, complimenting fellow artist Fran Lucci on one of her warm ...
ARTICLE: Musicians of every type, from the deplorable to the divine, hit the stage every night of the week. Amongst ...
Humpty Dumpty Sat on the Wall, Almost – Digital Underground Releases ‘Berlin Wall’ Footage from New Documentary
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Nov. 14, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Not many music acts have a 25th anniversary that coincides with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Digital Underground has released a snippet from their upcoming documentary ‘D.U. Days: Adventures in Digital Underground the Apprenticeship of Tupac Shakur,’ which details original founder and D.U. member, Chopmaster J’s encounter in Berlin.
At 15th Anniversary Keynote, Arturia President Frédéric Brun announces company will roll out new line of innovative audio interfaces in 2015
According to a news announcement today, Arturia President Frédéric Brun bowled over an audience of invited industry insiders and VIP guests when making the astounding announcement during his captivating keynote speech at the Museum of Grenoble as part of the company’s 15th anniversary celebrations on October 3, 2014. Here he touched upon several problems pertaining […]
Vox, whose AC30 amp was instrumental in the British invasion, introduces the MINI5 Rhythm, a new portable modeling amp with built-in rhythm patterns. Now available in ivory, the MINI5 Rhythm IV is a portable, light-weight, battery powered amp with built-in rhythm functionality. It has been accepted as an industry standard in mini amps. Specifications Amp […]
KORG USA introduces the new KRONOS, the most powerful version of its flagship keyboard Music Workstation to date; it was announced by James Sajeva, Brand Manager for Korg products at KORG USA. “The new Kronos features the unrivaled 9-engine structure from previous versions, with numerous improvements to both sound capability and overall functionality. Truly, this […]
KORG USA Introduces the volca sample, the next entry in the company’s acclaimed series of volca products. “volca sample starts with the fun and easy-to-use workflow and layout of the original true-analog trio of volca products, and shifts to internal and user-importable samples for music creation,” says James Sajeva, Brand Manager for Korg products. “volca […]
KORG’s popular LP-380 digital piano with its refined sound and weighted keys, is now joined by a 73 key model, it was announced today. The new model is even more compact, occupying 22 cm less horizontally than the 88 key model, and has the same 73 key range as classic electric pianos. With the same […]
KORG USA, a leading global manufacturer of electronic musical equipment and accessories and a forerunner in mobile musical apps, announces the Module for iPad, a high quality mobile sound module that offers a new style of performance and production. Ideal for performance and music production and integrating iOS technology, the KORG Module is a high-quality […]
Music software and hardware company Arturia today announced the appointment of former Focusrite-Novation Director, U.S. Sales Ralph Goldheim to the newly-created position of President, U.S. Operations as part of its ongoing expansion strategy as of November 12, 2014. In recent years Arturia has experienced unprecedented growth, rising through the company ranks to become a seriously […]
HOUSTON, Texas, Nov. 5, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Pop Artist Mic Tunez (pronounced Mike Tunes) announces the debut of his first acoustic album, released on September 21, 2014. The ‘Simplified’ project was recorded in the world-class Wire Road Studios where other renowned music artists record such as Grammy Award Winner Beyonce’, India Arie and Wiz Khalifa.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Oct. 29, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ‘SuperFly – My Untold Story of Hip-Hop’ (ISBN: 978-0991356010), authored by Gloria Goldwater, pulls back the curtain on how the popular hip-hop magazine, SuperFly, that launched in the early 90s, came to be and why it ultimately folded.
Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Debut Full-Length Album on the Label from German Electronica Producer Marian
ATLANTA, Ga., Oct. 15, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Valiant Horizon is excited to announce the release of ‘On The Move’ – which is the first full-length album on Valiant Horizon by German electronica producer Marian. As evidenced by a number EDM recordings already produced, Marian is set to take off in today’s quickly expanding electronica and dance music market. Inspired by multiple musical genres, he fits nicely in a number of spaces with his music including progressive house and minimal techno.
GWINNETT, Ga., Sept. 30, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Gwinnett Choral Guild (Guild) will present ‘A Diminished Mass’ by Scottish composer Alan A. Craig at Duluth First United Methodist Church on October 18, 2014. The performance places the traditional liturgical texts in a modern setting.
NEW YORK, N.Y., Sept. 22, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Of the terrifying statements a musician can hear, ‘Your master recordings have been lost’ has to rank among the most gut-wrenching. But that’s exactly what occurred to the Buckeye Politicians after recording their album in 1975. It only took four decades to make good on the promise of their musical vision, but ‘now they’re back with the crunch of rock, the rhythms of soul music, and the punch of a horn section,’ states their long-time manager, Herb Gart.
TIPP CITY, Ohio, Sept. 12, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — When Caroline Glaser became a fan favorite on Season 4 of NBC’s ‘The Voice,’ it was just the first step of many she hoped to take on a long, successful road in the indie music world. Now, two years on from the show, the young singer-songwriter from Saint Louis, Mo., will be releasing her second EP, ‘Better Days. Vol. 2′ on September 16.
New Performing Arts Company Art-In-Relation announces West Coast Premiere of ‘Frankenstein The Musical’ in Long Beach
LONG BEACH, Calif., Sept. 12, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Jonas Sills and Ray Buffer have created a new performing arts company in Long Beach called Art-In-Relation (AIR). Art-In-Relation’s first production, ‘Frankenstein The Musical’ will open October 23 at the Ernest Borgnine Theatre inside the Scottish Rite Event Center in Long Beach. The two producers also appear in this powerful production, as Victor Frankenstein and The Creature, respectively.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Sept. 8, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — When the fingers of Isha Love glide across the piano, a dazzling cascade of melody rushes forth spraying the atmosphere like the mist from a waterfall. ‘Jars of Waters,’ her new offering, is a fluid tapestry of 14 luscious piano solos that pour sweet liquid libations for the soul.
‘Legends of Surf Music’ concert to premiere in Vista Calif. on October 25, 2014 at the Moonlight Amphitheatre
VISTA, Calif., Aug. 28, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Stars and Stripes Events, a concert production company located in Escondido, Calif., is promoting a surf rock concert with former members of eight of the best known famous surf rock bands of the sixties. The promoter will donate 10 percent of ticket sales directly to Wounded Warrior Homes also located in Vista Calif. The concert is at the Moonlight Amphitheatre in Vista on October 25.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Aug. 27, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Larkin McLean got her start sitting in at jazz clubs, taking piano lessons from Sarah Vaughan’s accompanist George Gaffney, and studying Flamenco dance. You can hear it woven eloquently throughout her new record, ‘Ladybug.’ A follow-up to the well-received ‘If You’re a Wild Girl, Say Aye,’ McLean first hit the scene with her self-titled album.
ATLANTA, Ga., Aug. 13, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Valiant Horizon is excited to announce the new double-single ‘Torch’/’Dozer’ from Valiant Horizon artist and German electronica musician Marian. The “Torch” and “Dozer” tracks were released on August 12, 2014 via Valiant Horizon to major online retail outlooks including Amazon, iTunes and Spotify.
Explore Music Industry Newswire™
JMWest Entertainment Announces Single Release Party for JUSTICE’s ‘By My Side’
Komplete 9 announced by Native Instruments featuring new Monark analog-modeling synth and Battery 4 Virtual Drum Machine
Night on the Town, or: Untouchable Sex Chain in Tupelo
- Wobble Wobble Woo! REVIEW: SONiVOX Dubstep Destruction Tools Software Bundle
- REVIEW: It’s not uncommon for software publishers to, at some point, bundle together various previously released products into a newly birthed bundle-of-joy, and SONiVOX has done just this with...
- Review: Shure KSM42 Large Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Vocal Mic
- REVIEW: You've been kidnapped by evil Audio Trolls and locked in an underground bunker. You are allowed to live only if you produce the world's best vocal recording. You're allowed only one...
- Video Review: John Bowen SOLARIS Synthesizer – Part One
- Music Industry Newswire COLUMN: Recently I found myself bemoaning the lack of walk-through "here are some demo patches" videos for a number of synths, keyboards and other music gear I own, so the...
- Back to the Byrds House: Eight Miles High
- Music Industry Newswire COLUMN: “Eight Miles High” is one of the greatest songs of all time. It influenced me significantly and from what I can discern from multiple sources had major...
- Night on the Town, or: Untouchable Sex Chain in Tupelo
- Symptoms: anger, resentment, frustration, tension, and anti-social urges. Prescription: live music of outrageous proportions. ARTICLE: There I was, working at an ad agency whose main office...
- Singers and their Songs – they need tunes and lyrics before they step into the spotlight
- Singers need tunes and lyrics before they step into the spotlight. Some of them write their own material and sometimes the results are magnificent. ARTICLE: "That's a hit song!" The speaker...
- Musicians Who Go Above and Beyond
- ARTICLE: Musicians of every type, from the deplorable to the divine, hit the stage every night of the week. Amongst the many who are mundane you can sometimes find a superstar that just hasen't yet...
- Clubbing: Rakit, Soul Friction, Organik, EYE
- Crunching waves of sonic splendor. Or as my son once put it: the fine art of noisemaking. ARTICLE: Okay, who's making this incredible racket? Oh wait, it's Rakit, a three-piece group that...
- Clubbing: Larisa Stow, Chris Pierce, Jillian Speer, Dakota Moon, Shannon Moore
- ARTICLE: Taking a ride on a cosmic wave of positive energy is a joy that special performers offer. Here are some notable examples of artists who provide transcendence within the forms of popular...
- Jody: There's exceptions to any rule. For me, the co...
- John P: The "song" is the foundation of the music busine...
- ralfy: fantastic long waiting mayor update yeah....
- Al Bowman: For those who don't know me, LA MUSIC AWARDS ... ...
- Al Bowman: I find this article interesting. You know I have a...
- Gwinnett Choral Guild Debuts New Mass to North America Tue, 30 Sep 2014
- Humpty Dumpty Sat on the Wall, Almost – Digital Underground Releases ‘Berlin Wall’ Footage from New Documentary Fri, 14 Nov 2014
- At 15th Anniversary Keynote, Arturia President Frédéric Brun announces company will roll out new line of innovative audio interfaces in 2015 Thu, 13 Nov 2014
- Vox Introduces MINI5 Rhythm a new portable modeling amp with built-in rhythm patterns Wed, 12 Nov 2014
- KORG updates its big workstation, the New KRONOS Wed, 12 Nov 2014