OXFORD, U.K. /Music Industry Newswire/ — Solid State Logic, the world’s leading manufacturer of professional digital and analogue consoles, is proud to announce the release of Duende Native. Duende Native plug-ins are functionally and sonically identical to the highly acclaimed, but now discontinued DSP powered Duende plug-ins, but they run natively using your host computer’s […]
Archive | February, 2011
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /Music Industry Newswire/ — Exploring the monetary and creative marriage of corporate brands with music and the movies, the California Copyright Conference will present a panel called “Brand Slam!” on the evening of March 8 in Sherman Oaks (Los Angeles). Major artists routinely extend their brand into clothing, perfumes and other types […]
NEW YORK, N.Y. /Music Industry Newswire/ — BETA Records and In Tune Monthly (www.intunemonthly.com) have announced a collaborative venture that will extend each firm’s reach into a variety of media. The new programming segment, “In Tune Music News,” will soon become a regular part of the BETA Records TV show aimed at young musicians and […]
U.S. Department of State, Jazz at Lincoln Center Announce 2011-2012 Lineup of The Rhythm Road: American Music Abroad
WASHINGTON, D.C. /Music Industry Newswire/ — The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), in partnership with Jazz at Lincoln Center, announced today the 10 ensembles selected to tour with 2011-2012 season of The Rhythm Road: American Music Abroad. Selected from 110 applicants for their artistic integrity, musical ability, and educational […]
Former CEO of Virgin Records and Warner Bros Records, Phil Quartararo Joins BETA Records Advisory Group
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /Music Industry Newswire/ — Today, BETA Records, LLC announced that Phil Quartararo, known to music industry professionals as “Phil Q,” has accepted a role on BETA’s new Advisory Board with the goal of leveraging the company’s position as a leader in music media promotion and production. “Phil Q is a leader among […]
AUSTIN, Texas /Music Industry Newswire/ — Music Computing announces a strategic partnership with California-based PR and brand marketing company, Neotrope(R) to launch a program to help promote indie bands and musicians who purchase Music Computing’s products during 2011. The promotional program runs from Feb. 10 through Dec. 1, 2011. As part of this partnership, customers […]
Music Industry Newswire COLUMN: Ahh, the Stupor Bowl, that great annual montage of violent sports and commercials. Sixty minutes of football, obliterating nearly four hours of running time. Sixty-eight commercials, obliterating all vestiges of credibility and good taste. True, there were some fine-looking spots and some good laughs in some of the others. But by […]
The Adam Craig Band performs for Heartland Heroes, weekend of special activities for soldiers injured in line of duty
GARDEN CITY, Kan. /Music Industry Newswire/ — The Adam Craig Band performed for the third annual Heartland Heroes Hunt last Saturday in Garden City, Kansas. The hunt, sponsored by local businesses, is a weekend of special activities for soldiers injured in the line of duty, and their families. Heartland Heroes Hunt was born out of […]
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. /Music Industry Newswire/ — The Association of Independent Music Publishers (AIMP) and The California Copyright Conference (CCC) are joining forces to co-host a special event on February 22, 2011 at the Gibson Showroom in Beverly Hills, California. This groundbreaking event is being offered to introduce our respective members and the music community […]
PORTLAND, Ore. /Music Industry Newswire/ — Audinate, a leading developer of media networking technology, is pleased to announce the availability of its new Dante Brooklyn II audio networking module, a high-performance yet cost-effective product implementation of Dante. The Dante Brooklyn II module is a low-height, small mini-PCI form factor module that provides a complete, ready […]
NEW YORK, N.Y. /Music Industry Newswire/ — Vme is Contigo en la música as its hit music show, Nota Musical expands to a new 30-minute show airing weekly on Wednesday nights at 8:00pm (ET). With the expanded format, long time host, Ceceliz welcomes new co-host, Osvaldo Friger, (better known as O.Z.). Ceceliz and O.Z. (pronounced […]
Explore Music Industry News
- Send2Press to Sponsor Los Angeles Music Network’s 2014 LAMN Jam Music Contests
- HOLLYWOOD, Calif., April 18, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- The Los Angeles Music Network (LAMN) is delighted to announce a new sponsor of its upcoming ROCK and URBAN LAMN Jam Music Contests ("LAMN Jams") happening this spring in Los Angeles....
- The Filharmonic Swings By Twelve3south Studio
- TIPP CITY, Ohio, April 9, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- The doors at twelve3south Studio are always open to artists who are looking to make some music, even if they stop in at a moment's notice. The Tipp City, Ohio music studio, which is owned...
- Music Business Author and Speaker to Appear at Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
- BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., April 1, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Loren Weisman, author of "The Artist's Guide to Success in the Music Business" (ISBN: 978-1608325788) and co-founder of Artists Bridge, a new music industry resource hub, will be at...
- Third Annual Southeast Arizona Wine Growers Music Festival Set for April 12 and 13, 2014 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- TUCSON, Ariz., March 24, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- In celebration of the 30th anniversary of Arizona's original and only American Viticulture Area (AVA), Kief-Joshua Vineyards will be hosting the Third Annual Southeast Arizona Wine Growers...
- Families welcome end of winter weather with the many ‘Tickle Your Funny Bone’ collections from Ruth Roberts Music
- LOS ANGELES, Calif., March 12, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- After a heavy winter, parents of small children all around the country may be in a celebratory mood as they anticipate letting their children once again enjoy the great outdoors....
YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Awesome Artistry Flies Under the Fame Radar
- Life can be a bit of a crapshoot. For example, one never knows when a night on the town will bring...
- Night on the Town, or: Untouchable Sex Chain in Tupelo
- Symptoms: anger, resentment, frustration, tension, and anti-social urges. Prescription: live music...
- Singers and their Songs – they need tunes and lyrics before they step into the spotlight
- Singers need tunes and lyrics before they step into the spotlight. Some of them write their own...
- Musicians Who Go Above and Beyond
- ARTICLE: Musicians of every type, from the deplorable to the divine, hit the stage every night of...
- Clubbing: Rakit, Soul Friction, Organik, EYE
- Crunching waves of sonic splendor. Or as my son once put it: the fine art of noisemaking....